For our first activity, Students have been given parameters to design a small object with an approximate volume less than or equal to 250 cubic mm.
Here are the directions:
- Set up an account on Tinkercad.com
- Complete the tutorials
- Create your own design to be printed on the 3D printer.
- Design must have an approximate volume less than or equal to 250 mm3
- When you finish, go to “Properties” and change the name of your design to include your name.
- Click “Download for 3D Printing” and choose the .STL file format. After you save make sure to either save it to a USB drive and give to me or copy it to the Hand In Folder “MakerSpace” in your group folder.