- Set up an account on Tinkercad.com
- Complete the tutorials
- Create your own design to be printed on the 3D printer.
- Design must have an approximate volume less than or equal to 250 mm3
- When you finish, go to “Properties” and change the name of your design to include your name.
- Click “Download for 3D Printing” and choose the .STL file format. After you save make sure to either save it to a USB drive and give to me or copy it to the Hand In Folder “MakerSpace” in your group folder.
Thursday, December 3, 2015
In our last session we learned how to use an online 3D design tool called Tinkercad. Students are working on designing something that we will be able to print on our 3D printer. Here are the directions: